Goa beaches are principally categorized into two areas north and south Goa beaches, keeping in mind the geographical locality. North Goa beaches include beaches such as Candolim beach, Sinquerim beach, Baga beach, Bambolim beach, Arambol beach, Vagator beach etc where as South Goa beaches include beaches such as Agonda beach, Benaulim beach, Palolem beach, Movor and Cavelossim beach. It is believed that North Goa beaches are hot and happening with a cosmopolitan crowd thronging the beaches whereas South Goa beaches are peaceful and silent and are considered to be a perfect place for a great vacation.
Bogmalo Beach Resort reflects a mixture of tranquillity and commercialism, splashed with simple beauty where one can explore the scenic beauty. Primarily Bogmalo in Goa was a fishing village until tourists started pouring in and tourism started catching up in this tiny & scenic Indian state of Goa. Despite modern eating joints, hi-tech shops selling handicrafts surrounding it, the village at Bogmalo still manages to stay alive.
Bogmalo beach in Goa is clean and not at all crowded like other beaches in Goa and while at Goa Bogmalo beach, you can definitely go in for a swim as the water is quite safe for swimming. After the swim, you can try out those our numerous dishes in our different restaurants offering you delicious Goan and other cuisine.
Bogmalo Beach Resort in Goa is scenic in itself and many may disagree but it has been made special by the ‘Oberois’ who manages this property here built by Trade Wings. This building is right on the sea. This is one attraction which all the tourists eagerly look forward to submit to, though some feels that the Oberois have stolen the natural beauty of the beach. Beyond the building are mysterious little islands, shipwrecks in the silt and, around the hotel, plenty of pleasant eateries-each one of them claiming to be Osibisa’s favorite.
This pardonable selling trick began about 10 years ago when the Oberoi hosted the group. Bogmalo is just another small fishing village, surrounded by a pair of palm fringed headlands at the northern end of Colva bay. The presence of the sandy beach at the end of the cove makes it even more picturesque and breathtaking.
This beach is about 4 kilometers away from the Dabolim airport.
- Airport/ Margao railway station transfers by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation in centrally air conditioned, sea facing superior rooms
- Tea/Coffee makers in the room, supplies to which will be replenished once daily
- Bottle of Goan Wine in the room once during the stay
- Bottle of Mineral Water in the room once during the stay
- Buffet Breakfast, lunch and Dinner in our multi-cuisine restaurant
- Complimentary use of our Swimming pool and Gymnasium
- Complimentary use of Steam and Sauna
- Movie shows for children and adults on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- One half day sightseeing to Old Goa Churches, Miramar beach, Panjim city, followed by boat cruise
- Surprise gift for children at the time of departure
- All applicable taxes
- 20% Discount on Swedish and Ayurvedic massages at the Health Club.
- 10% Discount at the Beauty Parlour
- “Happy Hour” between 1900 hours to 2100 hours at the Sunset Bar with 50% discount on all domestic alcoholic beverages.
- Children below 6 yrs complimentary on plan